Sample Certified CPR Course eCards
Drowning: It’s Real, be Prepared For Unexpected Circumstances
Swimming is a natural activity that is synonymous with living in the Bahamas. Bahamians and tourists of all ages enjoy the beautiful turquoise water and gorgeous beaches on a daily basis. Hence the opportunity for drowning is very real. A drowning situation can happen so quickly and so unexpectedly that it’s easy to be caught off-guard. The first step to save someone who is drowning is to determine for sure whether they really are drowning. If they’ve gone underwater and cannot speak or yell, that can be a sign that they’re in trouble.
Having official First Aid/CPR training can be the major factor regarding what happens next. Would it be a panic, alarming and frantic response where valuable time is lost that could have been used to save the victim’s life, or a decisive jump to action by a trained certified First Aid/CPR individual who will quickly assess the situation take the appropriate life saving action.
- First Aid Basics
- Adult CPR for drowning victims
- Accessing immediate threats & Emergencies
- First Aid/CPR procedures for a drowning child/Infant
AHA Accredited Courses Cost:
- AHA Heartsaver CPR AED Course only with Student Workbook – $65
- AHA Heartsaver First Aid, CPR AED Course with Student Workbook – $ 105 ($85 for Teachers, Students or Groups of 9+)
- AHA Heartsaver First AID Course only with Student Workbook – $65